This course is essential knowledge for anyone that is a cosmetic injector!
When you sign up, you will be provided with login details and your password. Please be aware that it may take approximately 24 for the login details to become active.
Understanding, preventing, diagnosing, and managing complications from dermal filler injections is vital when treating patients. By learning the relevant complications knowledge, you will be able to implement measures to help prevent dermal filler complications and treat more safely.
Your online e-learning dashboard includes theoretical knowledge, including videos of techniques and procedures. There is also a short multiple choice quiz at the end of each section to test your knowledge.
The course outline
MODULE 1. HEALTH & SAFETY
- Safe Handling of sharps (VIDEO)
- Hand Washing (with DOWNLOAD)
- Storage of Medicines, and Schedule 4 drug guide (with DOWNLOAD)
- PPE and Cosmetic Injecting
- Skin Disorders and Contagious Conditions
MODULE 2. BRUISING
- Tips to avoid Bruising
- How to manage patients on Anti-coagulants (VIDEO)
MODULE 3. INFECTION
- Prevention of infection & management following Dermal Filler Injections
MODULE 4. VASCULAR EVENTS
- Prevention of Vascular Compromise
- Signs of Vascular occlusion
- Management of complications
- How to reconstitute Hyalase (VIDEO)
- Hyalase consent form (DOWNLOAD)
MODULE 5. BLINDNESS
- Mechanism of Blindness following Dermal filler (VIDEO)
MODULE 6. CLAIM YOUR CERTIFICATE
Read our incredible reviews!
Look forward to working with you soon!